It’s Thursday, hooray! I’ve got a few minutes to share some confessions with you all – but feel free to head over to The Newly blog to see what other bloggers are ‘fessing up today.
- Our kitchen has smelled like fish for going-on 3 weeks now. The only thing I know to do now is wash the cabinets to see if I can get rid of the horrible smell. Here’s the deal… I hate fish. Loathe it. Hubby wanted to start eating more fish in attempt to be more healthy so I cooked it for him. Just in a skillet on the stove with a little coconut oil. And now I can’t get the smell to go away! We have opened up the windows as much as possible, but after being gone at work all I day I still catch a whiff when I walk in the door. Ugh. I won’t invite anyone over to our house because I know they’ll be able to smell it.
- Speaking of smells, I am pretty sure I smell like milk all the time. #breastfeedingproblems
- Double confession: #1 Currently, I have a package of Pecan Sandies on my night stand. #2 My night stand is still a Rubbermaid storage tote. Decorating fail. Night stands are expensive. (love this one in black, it’s not TOO expensive, especially since Target occasionally runs online sales. Someday I’ll get to it.)
- Now that I’m a momma I’m a total germ freak. I’ll admit that I can’t help but to judge other mom’s for not being germ freaks. Yeah, yeah I know moms need to be supportive of one another instead of cutting each other down… but I can’t excuse the moms who pick up the binky off the restaurant floor and pop it back into baby/toddler’s mouth. Agh! Or not washing/sanitizing their hands constantly. I’m proud to be a sani-nazi!
I do understand that babies/children need to be exposed to germs to build a healthy immune system. I get it. But for the love of God, please do these 3 quick things today… Take a Clorox wipe to your cell phone, your steering wheel, and your doorknobs/light switches. It won’t take long!
- I’m getting ready to pen a compliant letter to the property management company that runs our HOA to complain about a neighbor who has had a car with 3 flat tires parked in its driveway since August. I’m going to be a tattle-tale, but we overheard the guy cussing out his child a couple months back and I want them to be in trouble now.
Hope you’re not my neighbor! Ha!