It’s Friday! My second week of Weight Watchers is behind me. Week 3, here I come! I’m feeling good and am still encouraged about this plan/process.
First off, how much weight did I lose in Week 2? 2 pounds!
This week I tried a couple new meals, which you can find under the recipes category.
My staples for this week have been:
– The same things from last week (turkey sandwich, Laughing Cow cheese wedges, mini pretzels, sweet potatoes, fresh veggies, some fresh fruit, rice cakes…)
– I have been eating the Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers frozen meals for lunch. Prior to starting WW, I had tried a variety of brands and meals and this brand is my fave, hands down. My favorites are the Red Pepper Alfredo and Ravioli and Marinara. Today I’m trying the crustless chicken pot pie! The tricky thing about these is that they do not have the WW logo and points total on the front. It is listed on the back.
My saving grace this week:
– Portion control. I’m still loving my food scale. I’m a detail-oriented person and getting portions right gives me warm fuzzies. (Not normal, I know.) Also, I have been using measuring cups to make sure I’m accurate.
Featured meal this week:
My favorite meal this week was the Baked Broccoli Mac and Cheese. I’ve been eating leftovers like crazy.
Eating out this week:
I had Ruby Tuesday on Saturday night and on Sunday for lunch. On Saturday night I ordered the Chicken Florentine, with rice pilaf and grilled zucchini. On Sunday I had the Chicken Fresco with a side of spaghetti squash and the garden bar. Turns out, the Chicken Florentine was the better choice as far as WW goes. I was told that they took the Spaghetti Squash with Marinara entree of the menu… I’m sad.
Working out this week:
I did do a damn thing.
Goals for next week:
– Get moving! Walking, Zumba, just something!
– Try a new recipe.
– Drink more water. I am a water-drinker, but I should push myself to drink more!
Have a great weekend!