This MHM post is all about products you may need to achieve a fresh faced look for Spring! This is my first time using Polyvore to create an idea board or “set” as they call it. I couldn’t figure out how to send it to WordPress properly, so I screenshot & cropped.
I chose to include items that I’ve tried and relied upon time and time again. Let me give you a rundown of my faves:
1. Hot Tools curling iron – Beachy waves are everything. You can achieve them with a Hot Tools iron.
2. Fresh Sugar– One of the best balms out there. Perfectly tinted and perfectly smooth. A bit pricey, but worth it for an effortless colorful pout.
3. Urban Decay Naked 3– I’ve talked about the quality and range of this palette previously, but I couldn’t NOT mention it. You can read about my favorite shadows here. The rose gold tones lean toward Spring!
4. Nivea Lip Butter– This is my new go-to before bed lip product. It is absolutely nourishing and healing. I do not wake up with dry lips after using this product! In fact, I’ve used it on dry patches on other parts of my body.
5. Bare Minerals Prime Time– The icon I chose here is their eyelid primer, but let’s be honest–all Prime Time primers are pure gold. For spring, I’m wanting a flawless face. Prime Time can give me that (when worn under foundation).
6. Bath & Body Works Beautiful Day Lotion– Aahhhhh! Someone finally perfected my favorite spring scents. You’ll find this line to have hints of fruits and florals, but without being heavy. Love this stuff!
7. Dream Bouncy Blush– I mentioned this Maybelline product in a recent post. These cream blushes are devine. I like a pop of color on the cheeks for Spring to make it appear that I’ve just returned from my winter home on the beach. A touch of rouge says “I’m happy and healthy!!”
8. Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer Get that bright-eyed look with this product! Using a combo of the light pale and brightener shades, you can counteract any dark circles with this product. Bonus-it doesn’t settle into fine lines! I appreciate the applicator tip. After swiping it on, I use the heat of my fingertips to blend it in.
There you have it, another Must-Have Monday in the books! Let me know what items you think I should pick up for Spring. Also, any Polyvore pros out there? Help!