I tried my hand at these super sweet bites and am still in a sugar coma. I consider the frosting recipe to be an edible raw cookie dough recipe. Super finger lickin’ good!
First, prepare a box of your favorite brownies. I used Pillsbury’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix. Here’s the recipe for the chocolate chip cookie dough frosting:
- 1 cup butter (use real butter for best results)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 t vanilla (I always add a little more)
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (or your favorite kind of chip)
Cream together butter and brown sugar. Add vanilla and mix well. Add flour and salt. Beat until the frosting is well mixed. No powdery/floury parts. Stir in chips! Now, spread the frosting on top of your cooled brownies.
Yum, yum, yum! Jeremy and I enjoyed the brownies with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. I’m planning on taking these to some friends to enjoy. We definitely don’t need to eat the entire 9×13 pan!
- Heading out to dinner and shopping with a couple friends. Hoping to find some bargains at Pier One!
- Jeremy & I filed our taxes with H&R Block online this afternoon. It took less than an hour and we can’t wait to see our return hit our bank account. Hello, Canon EOS Rebel T3!!!
- Happy Belated Valentine’s Day! Jeremy and I went to dinner Thursday night, relaxed at home and enjoyed the Olympics and Pad Thai Friday night.